Musante Motorsports is a highly respected automotive repair facility that specializes in Porsche and other high-end automobiles. Any individual with automotive passion, trade school experience, or military service is invited to apply for an employment opportunity. We currently don’t have any posted openings but at times with the right candidate an opportunity might be created or considered. This candidate must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment. We would be seeking a candidate with significant experience that has created competent life skills that will complement our seasoned team needs.
- • Documented US Citizen or Authorized documented Immigrant
- • Automotive shop experience, trade school, or military service
- • Candidate must be completely trustworthy and reliable with two letters of recommendations. (One personal and one current business letter of recommendation)
- • Ability to self-manage time; working independently and work in a team environment to complete assigned tasks and customer expectations.
- • Creative and critical thinking skills
- • Proven ability to take direction and learn new skills.
- • Driving is required. Valid driver’s license without restrictions
- • Must be able to pass DOT physical and drug screening
- • Clean driving record
- • Ability to drive high performance vehicles
- • Ability to transport customers and cars to assigned destinations abiding by all state and federal laws.
- • No felony convictions. Must be able to pass criminal back ground check and approved by our business insurance carrier.
- • Abides to a high standard of appearance and conduct.
- • Excellent internal and external customer relations, always going above and beyond for the customer. Customer information and internal shop information is always confidential. No social media posts are permitted of any type.
- • Knowledge of automotive systems, tools, and service (tire machine, Zamboni floor cleaner, car lifts, etc)
- • This position requires using a forklift. A forklift, training may be available to the right candidate.
- • Inventory management (Receiving, tagging, stocking shelves)
- • Customer vehicle arrival inspection, Customer Repair Orders in every vehicle, Seat covers & floor mats in all customer vehicles.
- • Cleaning of shop, equipment, floors, trash removal, window washing, maintain bathrooms, etc.
- • Wash, clean, detail customer and company vehicles
- • Company vehicle maintenance
- • Computer literate
Shop and track. Work conditions will vary from extreme heat and cold. Working inside or outside with safety hazards typical to the environment. Safety glasses and ear protection are required for any task that exposes preventable hazards, such as anticipated loud noise on a regular basis. Automotive and cleaning chemicals are used at the shop and track.
- • Employee will be required to stand, walk, and move for prolonged periods of time.
- • This position requires the ability to climb, kneel, push & pull, reach, grasp, and is physically demanding.
- • Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- • Frequent lifting of heavy objects weighing 25 to 50 pounds independently or with assistance.
- • Employee must be able to write, read, hear and speak English.
Expected Hours of Work:
- • Position offered to start at part-time with consideration for a full-time position.
- • Ability to work is 30-45 hours Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday if required.
- • Reliable transportation to commute as required
- • Occasional weekend work and overnight travels may be required.
- • Salary and benefits will be based on experience and hiring status.
Away Events that require travel and overnight stays:
- • Support Senior Technician(s)
- • Arrive at designated location at time assigned.
- • Inventory count before and after each event (Customer and company)
- • Load and unload car trailer
- • Setup tents, tables, tool boxes, signage, entertainment for clients/customers
- • Run errands as requested by management and direction from Senior Technicians
- • Take direction and implement items as required to help support the event
To submit an application of interest, you must be at least 21 and meet or exceed the listed general qualifications. All applicants can email their completed application available here or in person at 41 Commerce Way, South Windsor, CT 06074 - ABSOULTELY NO PHONE CALLS
download employment application